by Laura Baker
Oct. 30-Nov. 11, 2017
Prerequisite: Must be considering a change in habits to become more creative and productive.
It all began with Fearless Writing. Writers start with freedom from doubts and just a passion for story. Then all too soon you struggle to overcome weaknesses in your storytelling. But what if the very thing you’re muscling into submission is what would empower you? This is the premise of Fearless Writing — that what you call flaws are what make your stories unique. Packed with exercises and feedback from award-winning author Laura Baker, this class taps your own dramatic powers, then puts those powers to work, transforming your story concept into a Story Vision empowered with your own strengths.
- Find the story you need to write
- Define your emotional and thematic motivators
- Through writing craft, focus the three underpinnings of great storytelling
- Create your own defining Storytelling Paragraph
- Turn ideas into a story using the Story Box process
- Learn the power of premise
- Bonus: special exercise for those with a completed manuscript
With Laura’s coaching, many unpublished writers are now published, and the techniques she teaches are used by NY Times bestselling authors. One author said, “Light bulb moments are so common when I’m learning at your side that I spend most of my time in this wild state of enlightenment and excitement. Just incredible.” For more information about Laura’s coaching classes and critiquing visit her website: http://www.fearlesswriter.com.
To pay by check click: Register
or for Paypal click the button below: