by Lori Wilde
(sold out: ask about wait list)
January 20-31, 2020
Prerequisite: A first draft of a novel is required — email it to email@example.com two weeks before the start date. This course is extremely intensive. Do not register if you cannot commit to two weeks of full submersion into your writing. The class will focus on you and your individual needs, with course work tailored to fit each writer (limit of 10).
Have you written a first draft but feel unsure where to go from here? Do you need to learn how to step back from your work and see your book the way an editor sees it? Do you want to learn what your strengths and weakness are as a writer, and also discover how to build on those strengths and minimize your weaknesses? Then private coaching is for you. This mentorship course with USA Today and NYTbestselling author Lori Wilde will lead you step-by-step in layering your manuscript to create a rich tapestry of words. You’ll learn how to:
- Fast track your writing and do “big picture” revisions
- Take your book to the next level
- Use theme, symbolism, subtext, description, emotional development and pacing
- Embrace revisions as the most important part of writing
- Use techniques pros use to make their books stand out
- Explore how important “showing” is and when “telling” is better
- Strengthen connections with your readers through deep third POV
Lori Wilde is the NYT, USA Today and Publisher’s Weekly bestselling author of 87 books. She’s a three-time RITA finalist and has won numerous writing awards. She developed her own course, Romance Writing Secrets, and taught it for five years through Ed2Go, the world’s largest supplier of adult online education. Today, she runs Epiphany Orchards, a yoga/writing retreat for the care and enrichment of the artistic soul. Visit her at loriwilde.com and epiphanyorchards.com.
$145 ($140 by check) at Register
For PayPal click below: